Belkin Wireless have created a new Bluetooth music receive for iPhones that allows you to listen to music from your hifi.
This device comes with the bluetooth receiver along with a cable that can attach to your hifi. When you pair your iPhone up to the receiver you can then listen to music from the stereo as well as use your iphone as a remote control to skip though music.
The Bluetooth Receiver has a working distance of about 33 feet allowing it to work quite well in a regular sized home.
The Belkin Bluetooth iPhone receiver is compatible with all generation iPhones as well as the 2nd generation iPod Touch.
You can pick up the Bluetooth adapter for $49.99 and it comes supplied with a 3.5mm RCA cable as well as a 3.5mm to 3.5mm cable so it should be compatible with a number of systems.
Belkin Wireless iPhone Receiver Features
- Features Bluetooth v2.0 with EDR for superior performance
- Transmits up to 33 ft. away
- Includes 3.5mm-to-RCA and 3.5mm-to-3.5mm cables
- Remembers up to six paired devices.
- Compatible with all devices enabled with A2DP stereo Bluetooth, including: iPhone 3GS, 3G, and first generation & iPod touch 2nd generation