HTC HD2 cell phone has better specs than the Droid cell phone and 3GS and The HD2 looks sexier. But the whole WinMo thing takes the oomph out of it. HTC HD2 cell phone specs of the hd2 or droid, comes out first, lower price, gsm, and if it has Windows 6.5 then also be compatible with win7 phone. The sense ui is good, at least allows you to customize ur home screen with something other than 3 or 4 items like shown in the hd2 pictures. AT&T and verizon are the leading providers so considering that verizon just go the Droid, i speculate that AT&T will get the HTC HD2, T-Mobile?
HTC HD2 cell phone features include a 4.3-inch capacitive touch display, 5 megapixel camera with autofocus and dual-LED flash, Wi-Fi, GPS, Bluetooth, a 1GHz MSM8250 Snapdragon processor, 512MB ROM / 448MB RAM, HTC’s Sense UI overlay and a 3.5mm headphone jack. The HD2 cell phone running on Microsoft’s new Windows Mobile 6.5 Pro.
HTC HD2 looks fantastic. Saw the demo on Tekzilla and it is really impressive, HTC has done an incredible job on the interface. Well there are many things I love about this phone, great for texting, very responsive touchscreen, very fast web browser, good picture and call quality to name a few. I thought it was perfectly operational
HTC HD2 Specifications:
- Carrier: International
- Available: Q1 2010 (USA)
- Networks: GSM 850 / 900 / 1800 / 1900 / HSPA/WCDMA 900 / 2100
- Display: 4.3-inch capacitive touch screen, 480 X 800 WVGA
- Camera: 5 megapixel color camera with Auto focus
- Operating system: Windows Mobile 6.5 Professional
- Input: Touch Screen (TouchFLO 3D) / QWERTY Keypad
- CPU: 1GHz Snapdragon processor
- Memory: ROM: 512 MB/RAM: 448 MB
- Memory card: microSD memory card (SD 2.0 compatible)
- Connectivity: WiFi, GPS, Bluetooth 2.1, 3.5 mm stereo audio jack
- Misc: FM Radio, aac, .amr, .m4a, .mid, .mp3, .mp4, .qcp, .wav, .wma
- Media: .wmv, .asf, .mp4, .3gp, .3g2, .m4v, .avi
- Battery: 1230 mAh
- Talk Time: Up to 380 mins
- Standby Time: Up to 12 hours
- Dimensions: 4.76 x 2.64 x 0.43 inches (121 x 67 x 11 mm)
- Weight: 157 grams (5.54 ounces) with battery
HTC HD2 is available around the middle of November with Taiwan Mobile and will be available throughout Asia in the coming month. The HD2 will be available with a major carrier in the US in early 2010.