Motorola Grasp features include a 2.2-inch display screen, Full QWERTY keyboard, 1.3 megapixel camera, MP3 player, 3.5mm headset jack, stereo Bluetooth, GPS, microSD cards up to 8GB.
Motorola Grasp is the lightest and thinest phone, it has a good speaker, and takes great pictures and videos for 1.3 megapixels. Great for texting – keys a little small but not difficult to adjust to.
Motorola Grasp has a QWERTY keyboard and a built-in MP3 player and a 3.5 mm headset jack. The Grasp is BFR and PCV free with a housing that is 100% recyclable at end of life. it supports 1700MHz AWS spectrum.
Motorola Grasp cell phone Specifications:
- - Carrier: MetroPCS
- - Available: Q3 2010
- - Networks: CDMA 800/1900, AWS 1700/2100, CDMA 1x, EVDO
- - Display: 2.2-inch display with 220 x 176 pixels
- - Camera: 1.3MP camera
- - Input: Full QWERTY keyboard
- - Memory card: MicroSD card support
- - Storage: Up to 8GB user available memory
- - Connectivity: sGPS, 3.5 mm headset jack, Stereo Bluetooth 2.1
- - Misc: MP3 player, AAC, AAC+, AAC+ Enhanced, MIDI, MP3, WMA v10
- - Media: Capture and Playback
- - Battery: 950 mAH Li-Ion
- - Talk Time: 5.3 hrs
- - Standby Time: 17.9 days
- - Dimensions: 2.4 inches x 3.7 inches by 0.51 inches/61 mm x 94 mm x 13 mm
- - Weight: 3.7 ounces/105 grams
- - Other: MMS, SMS, Email
Motorola Grasp will be available starting in Q3 2010.