Motorola today announced its new MOTOROI, an Android smartphone running with Android 2.0 and would be available in Korea, also was designed to take full advantage of the power of Android 2.0, MotoROI gives you a full touch screen with a huge 3.7 inch, high-definition WVGA (480X854) display, making it easier than ever to view full page websites, videos, games, or photos.
MOTOROI Android smartphone display uses a powerful combination of Motorola’s touch user interface (UI) and a capacitive touch sensor for smooth screen flipping and scrolling, and five main displays let you customize your MotoROI with various widgets.
MotoROI also includes an 8 megapixel camera with Xenon flash. The camera model is able to do 720p HD video recording and includes easy panorama, face detection, multi-shot (6 shots in a row), face filter, red eye reduction and camera shake prevention. Other than a built in Terrestrial DMB receiver to watch digital TV channel, the smartphone’s HDMI connector will allow you to play your media content with your TV for better viewing.
MOTOROI Android smartphone other features includes:
* 3.5mm ear jack: Listen to music through connecting your favorite head phones
* Storage up to 8GB3 and Micro SD support up to 32GB
* Unique docking station: Enjoy movies by setting the phone on the docking station designed exclusively for the MOTOROI™, or use the phone as table clock or digital frame
* Pinch to zoom in and out lets you enlarge or reduce the size of web pages with ease
* MOTOROI offers five distinct text-input methods, including a 3X4 keypad, full QWERTY, half QWERTY, hand writing and writing pad
* Optical Character Recognition: Optical dictionary that translates immediately through quick scanning, business card reader which recognizes contact information on business cards and automatically stores information to your phonebook; and document reader which easily scrap books or articles to your phone as text files
MOTOROI by Motorola will be available at SK Telecom retailers throughout Korea beginning in early February.