Motorola MotoZine ZN5 combines world-class innovation from two industry leaders, Motorola and Kodak. The MotoZine is the first phone to incoporate Motorola ModeShift and Kodak imaging technologies, resulting in an easy and immersive mobile imaging experience that will help you seize inspiration and share images from wherever you roam to friends and family around the globe.
What’s more, putting image capture first and foremost, the MotoZine features a 5-megapixel auto-focus imager, high-resolution landscape screen, a Xenon flash, and one of the fastest click-to-click times available. Photos can also be uploaded via a Kodak Gallery Link and instantly shared to an online Kodak Gallery in one simple click. So now you understand why so many people love it like crazy.
The Zine operates on GSM 850/900/1800/1900 MHz networks and can handle high-speed data connectivity via T-Mobile’s EDGE network (which stands for “Enhanced Data Rates for Global Evolution”). This high-speed, mobile data and Internet access technology is fast enough to support a wide range of advanced data services (with average data speeds between 75-135Kbps), including video and music clips, full picture and video messaging, high-speed color Internet access, and email on the go.
MotoZine ZN5 5MP Camera Phone comes with loads of wonderful features, let’s take a look.
* Using breakthrough ModeShift technology from Motorola, the Motorola Zine ZN5 presents you with only the controls you need, at the time you need them–instantly transforming from phone to imaging device and back with the touch of a button.
* The MotoZine is the only mobile phone to have Kodak Imaging Technology that can be instantly combined with Kodak Perfect Touch Technology for brighter, more vivid pictures on the spot which look noticeably better than pictures created without the technology.
* Built to shoot and share, the MotoZine offers a plethora of ways to connect your phone to printers, your PC, the Web, and even your TV.
* This Motorola phone includes the innovative CrystalTalk technology, which automatically accounts for background noise during a call and adjusts the audio quality based on ambient noise conditions to provide the optimal conversational experience.
These are the main features MotoZine ZN5 5MP Camera Phone
has, it still has many other useful features, see.
* 2.4-inch display with 240 x 320-pixel resolution and 262K color depth
* Capture and edit modes: panorama, grayscale, sepia, negative, reddish, greenish, blueish
* Focal length: 5.86mm. Aperture: 2.8/5.6
* Video capture with length determined by amount of available memory; up to 15 fps (frames per second) in MPEG4 and H.263
* Up to 350 MB user-accessible internal memory with expansion via optional MicroSD memory cards up to 4 GB in size
* Messaging: SMS, MMS, IM, personal email (POP3, IMAP)
* Digital audio player compatible with MP3, WMA, and AAC
* Full HTML open source browser
* Organizer tools: Calendar, alarm, to-do, voice memo, calculator
* 3.5mm AV jack (for stereo headphones and connecting to a TV)
* Voice dialing: Call someone with simple voice commands to keep your hands free for activities like driving.
* Predictive text input anticipates what you’re typing to make sending messages faster and easier.
* Bluetooth version 2.0
With so many amazing features, it is quite reasonable
* Innovative quad-band GSM phone with 5-megapixel Kodak auto-focus imager, Xenon flash, and easy uploading to online sharing via Wi-Fi
* T-Mobile’s MyFaves service provides unlimited calling to your five most called contacts
* Bluetooth for handfree devices and stereo music; MicroSD expansion (to 4 GB); digital audio player and FM radio; video capture; TV output
* Up to 5 hours of talk time, up to 192 hours (8 days) of standby time
* What’s in the Box: handset, battery, charger, USB cable, wired stere handsfree headset, user manual, Kodak Easyshare software