Motorola W376g offers an affordable way to stay in touch with family and friends across town and around the globe via voice communication and text messaging. And this phone offers Double Minutes for the life of the phone. That means when you add a 60, 120 or 200-minute card, or a 1 Year of Service Airtime Card (which adds 400 minutes), you’ll receive double the airtime for the same low price. Rock to your favorite radio station via the built-in FM radio while you manage your hectic schedule with the built-in organizational tools. Other features include Bluetooth connectivity for handsfree devices, a VGA camera for still photos, USB connectivity (for charging only), and up to 7.5 hours of talk time. Now you’ve got a picture on why so many people love this phone so much.
Motorola W376 Prepaid Phone come with load of wonderful features, let’s take a look.
* Weighing in at an ultra-light 3.1-ounces, the super-slim W376g fits comfortably in your hand and flips open effortlessly to reveal a large and vivid full-color 128 x 160 screen and streamlined keypad.
* The W376g’s internal phonebook can hold up to 500 contacts and includes picture phonebook options, and it will display the last 10 dialed/received/missed calls.
* Handsfree communication is easy thanks to the integrated speakerphone. This phone also provides Bluetooth wireless connectivity (version 2.0), and includes profiles for communication headset and handsfree car kits.
* This Motorola phone includes the innovative CrystalTalk technology, which automatically accounts for background noise during a call and adjusts the audio quality based on ambient noise conditions to provide the optimal conversational experience.
* The W376g is a messaging and wireless Internet powerhouse. Support is built in for sending and receiving pictures, text, graphics, sound, and video via messages. When used in combination with the phone’s built-in VGA camera, MMS opens up a whole new world of messaging fun.
There are the main features Motorola W376 phone has, it also has many other features, let’s take a look.
* Tracfone Airtime Balance Display shows you how much airtime you’ve used and how much is left
* VGA camera for still photos with self-timer, white balance, and brightness functions
* Organizer tools: Calendar, alarm, stopwatch, calculator
* 32-chord polyphonic ringtones plus vibrate mode
* Hearing Aid Rating: M3
With these cool features, it is easily to understand why it could be a bestseller.
* Prepaid flip phone provides double the amount of purchased minutes for the life of the phone
* Pay for only the calling time you use with minutes purchased from Tracfone–no annual contract required
* VGA camera for still photos, Bluetooth for handsfree devices, speakerphone, SMS and MMS messaging, unique external light-up icons signal new messages
* Up to 7.5 hours of talk time, up to 240 hours (10 days) of standby time
* What’s in the Box: handset, battery, travel charger, getting started guide, user manual