Plantronics Voyager 510 Bluetooth headset, which represents a generational leap in Bluetooth headset technology. It’s comfortable and light enough for all day wear, and it offers unprecedented clarity and sound quality. These are great features, but the real revolution involves Plantronics’ exclusive Multipoint technology, which allows the headset to function as a powerful communication solution for up to two Bluetooth devices.
With Multipoint technology you can switch between your voice-enabled Bluetooth mobile phone, PDA or laptop. The headset’s “smart” technology knows which device you are using and allows you to take calls from any device at the touch of a button. With the optional Plantronics Bluetooth Deskphone Adapter you can even switch between your office phone and your Bluetooth mobile phone. You’ll never need to use a dedicated “landline” phone headset again.
The 510 features WindSmart technology, which enhances call clarity in windy environments (i.e., car with window/roof open, air conditioning on, outside with breeze), and it folds for easy storage. The boom also swivels for perfect positioning on either ear. One-touch call control buttons are placed for easy access, and you can easily redial the last number dialed and initiate voice-activated calls from the headset. Because the 510 is Bluetooth-enabled (it supports the Bluetooth 1.2 specification) you can roam up to 33 feet from your Bluetooth device. Meanwhile, the 510 supports adaptive frequency hopping (AFH) which helps avoid interference from Wi-Fi networks. Ample talk time is provided by the built-in rechargeable battery; you’ll get up to 6 hours talk time and up to 100 hours of standby time.
* Talk time: Up to 6 hours
* Standby time: Up to 100 hours
* Bluetooth version: 1.2 (supports headset and handsfree profiles)
* Wearing style: Over-the-ear; boom swivels for wearing on either ear
* Headset controls: Volume, mute, call answer/end, voice-activated dialing (must be supported by your phone)
* Adaptive Frequency Hopping: Yes (helps to avoid interference for co-existence with Wi-Fi/WLAN)
* Supports analog and digital office phones: Yes
* Windsmart Technology allows you to seamlessly switch between two Bluetooth® devices
* Noise-canceling microphone for superior sound quality
* Up to 6 hours talk time and up to 100 hours standby time
* One-touch call answer/end, last number redial and voice activated dialing
* Compatible with Bluetooth devices supporting the headset or hands-free profile