Telus has latest leaked roadmap shows of BlackBerry Device and soon be launching the whole 2011 line up from RIM. Although the images from bgr.com are rather blurry up there, here is what we can expect for devices and release dates:
- BlackBerry Torch 2 / 9810 / Jennings – August 15th
- BlackBerry Bold 9900 / Dakota – August 15th
- BlackBerry Torch 9860 / Monza – August 22nd
- BlackBerry Curve Apollo / 9360 – August 29th
- BlackBerry Orlando / Curve Touch – October 1st
- BlackBerry Bellagio / Bold 9790 – October 1st
BlackBerry Orlando, the touchscreen low-cost Curve, is currently set to be released on October 1st, and the BlackBerry Bellagio, a touch and type version based on the BlackBerry 9700 is also set to debut on that date alongside the iPhone 5, as we already noted. Lastly, it’s not over for October 1st as the unannounced Sony Ericsson Urishi ST18a, a thin Gingerbread Android handset, is slated to also launch on the first day of October in Canada as well. Finally, the entry-level Samsung Cooper (Galaxy Ace) should launch on October 15th.