Verizon Wireless and Motorola has rolled out the Motorola Barrage designed to be submersible for up to 30 minutes in one meter of water, it is constructed from chrome, glass, mesh and rubber – protecting it against blowing rain, humidity, solar radiation, high and low temperatures, blowing dust, salt fog, altitude, shock, vibration and transit drop.
The Motorola Barrage is available online now for $129.99 after a $50 mail-in rebate with a new two-year customer agreement. It will reach Verizon Wireless Communications Stores beginning Nov. 16. A non-camera version of the phone will be available on Oct. 21.
* Bands/Modes: CDMA 800/1900, Digital Dual Mode (1x, EVDO rev A)
* Weight: 120g/4.2oz
* Dimensions: 55 x 96 x 24 mm
* Battery; 1170mAH standard with support for 1800mAH for extended
* Connectivity: Micro USB Full Speed; 2.5mm “universal” headset jack; Bluetooth5: 2.1 + EDR
* Display: 2.2” 176×220 up to 262k TFT (Main) + 1.66” 120×160 CLI
* Camera: 2 MP FF, 8x Optical Zoom / (Non-Camera version also available)
* Memory: 256MB (internal), optional External MicroSD Card memory up to 16GB
* Address Book: Up to 1000 entries